The City of Cockburn Rebate for CCTV Installation is a program that aims to enhance home security and crime prevention in the city.
The conditions are:
- The applicant must be a resident of the City of Cockburn and own the property where the CCTV system is installed.
- The CCTV system must be new or upgraded, and comply with the Australian Standards and the City’s CCTV Strategy.
- The applicant must provide proof of purchase, installation and operation of the CCTV system.
- The applicant must agree to share the footage with the police if requested.
- The applicant must submit an online application form and attach all the required documents.
- The rebate is subject to availability of funds and approval by the City.
For more information, please visit the City’s website or contact the Community Safety Team on 08 9411 3444.
How can Jim’s Security Assist?
Jim’s Security can help you install or upgrade a CCTV system that meets the conditions of the City of Cockburn Rebate for CCTV Installation program by:
- Offering a wide range of CCTV packages that comply with the Australian Standards and the City’s CCTV Strategy.
- Providing professional installation and operation of the CCTV system, with a police checked and accredited franchisee
- Giving you proof of purchase, installation and operation of the CCTV system, which you can attach to your online application form
- Enabling you to share the footage with the police if requested, by integrating your CCTV system with your alarm or access control system
- Backing up all work completed with the Jim’s Group work guarantee.
For more information, please book in a quote online or call 131 546.