Want to take the guesswork out of guests? Well, you can with the Dahua Intercom System.
If you feel frustrated when guests show up unannounced you are not alone. Honestly, it can be irritating when guests ‘’just drop in.’’ It always seems to be when you’re either busy or want to be left alone.
There can also be sinister door-to-door scammers who are casing your house to gather important information to help them break in. No matter who the un-invited guest is, you will be happy to know that there is a way to take the guesswork out of the guests.
A Video Intercom System will not only eliminate those ‘awkward’ encounters but will also help deter potential criminal activity.
At Jim’s Security our team of experts will be able to install the best video intercom system to suit your property and budget. In fact, only recently Troy and Michael from Jim’s Antennas and Security South Morang and Wollert, installed a Dahua Intercom System for a customer. The intercom system has two indoor stations, as well as mobile phone access. It also has a magnetic lock on the front gate, which can be opened by either station or on the customer’s mobile phone.
The Dahua Intercom System is our top seller and includes:
- Hard Wired so there is no need to replace or recharge batteries
- 1080p HD Door station and 7-inch Internal Screen so you are not reliant on your phone & internet connection to use the system
- Can be integrated into an existing IP CCTV System for continuous recording
- Professional installation by Australia’s most trusted home security installer
- 3 Year Warranty backed by Jim’s
To find out more and to arrange a Free onsite, no obligation quote with your local Jim’s Security expert, call 131 546 or book here.