Security Technician – Brisbane/Gold Coast/Sunshine Coast
Jim’s Security is expanding across Australia and seeking an Electronic Equipment Trades Worker to join our Queensland team in full time permanent position.
Brisbane/Gold Coast/Sunshine Coast
Trades & Services – Technicians
$55,000 – $64,999
This job is in all Brisbane area, Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast, Australia.
As part of our service technician team, you will be on the road each day and will be required to perform installation, maintenance, diagnosing, repairing and servicing domestic and business appliances at customer premises. These include: Wide range of electronic equipment, such as alarms, CCTV, Access Control, Radio Antennas, Receivers and Radio Transmitters.
Skills and Experience required
- Customer focused with excellent language skills verbal and written.
- Work well within a team environment and take own initiative.
- A willingness to learn other areas within different trades.
- Examines and tests machines, equipment, instruments and control systems to diagnose faults.
- Adjusts, repairs, replaces worn and defective parts and wiring, and maintains machines, equipment and instruments, advises users of correct operating procedures to prevent malfunction.
- Installs electronic instruments and control systems.
- Applies knowledge of electrical, electronic, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic principles in commissioning and maintaining control systems.
- Networking knowledge, router and switch setup.
- Fire Alarm.
- CCTV, NVR and DVR.
- Bosch Alarms experience.
- Must have worked at least 2 years servicing and maintaining Electronic Equipment such as motherboards or similar field.
- DC circuit knowledge.
- Field experience with Communication and networking.
- Manual drivers licence.
- Security Licence.
- Open cabling Licence.
- Working confined Space.